Sunday, January 18, 2009

lazy afternoon

We are having a relaxing afternoon.

Aynslee is loving primary. She goes right in and sits with her class. She came home today singing songs she learned. I can't believe that it was her second Sunday and she is remembering all the words.

I got to take a nap, Yeah!

We had a nice visit on Friday with my brother and his girls. We hadn't seen them in 3 years. I know way to long. But hopefully with them living so close we will get to see them more often, we will be headed down to their house in a few weeks. My mom is going to be visiting at his house so we will go down to see her and their new house.

I am working on more babylegs. They actually came in handy this morning. Avery wore a pair over her tights. It was very cold here this morning. I didn't have any thick tights that matched the dress she wore. So I pulled out the babylegs and put them over, she looked pretty cute. The ones I am working on now are stripes, my own pattern. I haven't decided what I am going to make for my friend yet. There are to many cute patterns to choose from, and since this is her second little girl she doesn't need a lot. I like to make gifts for friends when I can, it's more personal.

Hope ya'll had a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you got to visit with your brother. Hopefully you will get to see each other more often now.

Jac said...

I'm sad I didn't see Avery's leggings when we were at church! I bet they WERE cute! Your girls always look so great. And you are totally right about Aynslee. She is so good during Primary! That's so great that she's remembering the songs already!!

Amber said...

Nothing like a lazy afternoon and there is nothing better than a visit with family and little ones who love their Primary class!