Do you ever have one of those days?
When you wish it were bedtime already?
For some reason both of the girls were very clingy yesterday. They had to be either sitting on me, climbing on me or sitting right next to me. Arg! I love my girls but sometimes I need some space. I have shadows when I go to the bathroom. If I leave them room they are running after me. Last night I went into my room while Josh finished up dinner with them. Not a second past before Aynslee was at the door knocking, "Mommy, can you come out?"
Lately even bedtime doesn't mean a moment to myself. Neither of them have been sleeping well and waking up at least once a night. Avery has been having a hard time going to sleep. I am sure it will pass, I just hope I can stay sane before it does.
I finished the book I was reading.
"The Host," by Stephenie Meyers.
I really, really liked it. Which surprised me since I don't realy SciFi, but she just has an awesome way at story telling.
I started reading another book last night that a friend loaned me. Now I am thinking I should have picked a different book. IT's a little to heavy of a story for me right now. I might put it down for now and start something else. Josh started, " the city of Embers" last night but I am sure it wont' take him long to finish it. It's not very thick. I might go ahead and start, "InkHeart." But I must finish some knit projects first, I have been working on a pair of pants for like 2 weeks. Way to long for me. I can have something like that finished in a week or less sometimes a few days.
Ok, I didn't get much done yesterday since I was reading all day. So I am off to be productive for a little while.
1 comment:
I definitely know about needing just a few "mommy moments" sometimes. Hope you had a chance to get a few of those!! You've also reminded me that I was going to read contemporary fiction again! I read a few Christmas novels, then kind of forgot about it. But now I'm excited to find some new books and get to it again. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment