Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a few cool things about this place...

While driving around here I spotted this store called, "The Yarn Basket." I went in there today while we were out and about. Josh sat in the Jeep with the girls so I could look. It's a pretty cool store. The lady that helped me was so nice. I found a pattern for a knitted jumper I have been wanting to make for Avery. They offer knitting classes too. 

Another store I found which I was even more excited to find was a cloth diaper store, I have never been in an actual cloth diaper store. I got to see a few brands of the new diapers that have come out that I have wanted to "try" but didn't want to spend the money on them. She had them in stock! She also carries the wet bags that I love and a few of the diaper brand we use. I would love to be able to open a store up like this. To be able to offer people a place to come and purchase things in the same day would be awesome instead of having to order online and wait for your fluff to arrive. Maybe one day!!!!


3 comments:

Jac said...

Both of these stores do sound pretty great!! I know there are yarn stores in Jacksonville. I should search for them and try to find good deals!

Emily said...

I am so excited to see the jumper....I am so jealous, I want to go somewhere different too...hmmm maybe Florida sometime this year, well when you get home that is :) Miss you and glad your having a great time with the man in uniform.

Anonymous said...

That is always a great feeling to find a cool store!

I did cloth diapers many years ago when we lived in Raleigh.
I really enjoyed it.

:)

happy weekend!