We have a week left until school starts. I thought I was ready but I'm not. Sugar is very excited to be starting kindergarten. She is such a social little girl. I'm afraid that I'm going to get notes sent home daily about how much she talks in class. I think I'm over leaving her at that big school for 6 hours a day {maybe not}. I hate that our lazy summer routine is going to end. I still need to enroll her in ballet classes for the year. I NEED to do that this week. Classes start the week after school.
An update on my weight loss, I'm down 11 lbs since I started with the Body By Vi Challenge. It's a little slower for me than some of hte others that are on it with me. But the point is that I'm losing. I've lost hte most of it in the last 2 weeks. I'm only replacing one meal a day. IT seems to work better for me that way.
Well I need to get moving this morning. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment