Thursday, August 19, 2010

BodyAttack

This morning I went with a friend to the YMCA to workout. First time I've ever been to one ,loved the kidzone. That alone would be worth joining, childcare for free basically. I haven't done an aerobics class in years. I use to be in the gym 5-6 days a week 2 hours at a time and at least 1 of those hours was spent in some kind of class. I forgot home much I miss that. Although I did feel a little out of place since all the other ladies in the class were "in shape" but it was fun all the same. Burning 1000 calories is definitly a great incentive. I'm hoping to get back into the gym after school starts a few times a week. I know it would jump start the weight loss. I can't go out running in my neighborhood anymore because of my hips, eliptical running only.

No comments: