Sunday, November 07, 2010

Feeling the Chill....

It finally happened on Friday the chill of Fall set in, I'm going to enjoy it while I can cause it will warm up again later in the week. I can't describe how much I love this weather. I didn't realize that I'm really a fall person until this year. I've always loved this time of year. But I really noticed this year that I  NEED to live in a place where the climate is actually cool in the fall and that on Thanksgiving day it's crisp and cold not a high in the upper 70's or low 80's. Maybe one day the Navy will move us and I can get my seasons.


 Friday I hosted a knitting get together, only two people showed up. I had a new lady come. I met her at church she's Sugar's primary teacher. She's really nice and she's a self taught knitter and she crochets. So our circle is growing. Can't wait to host the next one!

Oh yeah on Thurs I stopped in the Goodwill near our house to look for Sugar a bike. I had gotten Spice one at a yard sale a while back pretty cheap. Sugar has been riding it and it's to small for her. I scored on a $70. Barbie bike she's been begging for, it was only $5.99. It just need's training wheels. I also got her some long sleeved night gowns for $1.99. I need to hit up Goodwill more often for jammies.

No comments: