We stayed in our pj's all day long yesterday. It's amazing what a day of rest can do. I'm still not up to par but I'm a lot better than I was. Spice has started coughing and spitting stuff up. But we've been able to take the medicine every day and keep it down, huge plus!
Since we still have a little sickies we are staying home from church, it seems that most of the germs we get either come from school or church. We already have a weakened defense so I think staying home is the best idea. Besides that I'm looking forward to not going anywhere for 3 days, every now and then I just need a break from the constant running around. That's why on Friday even though I felt horrible I went grocery shopping so we wouldn't have to leave house for anything over the weekend.
I remember dreading the weekends when Chief deployed before having kids. Now I look forward to Saturdays when we don't have to be anywhere and can just stay home and do whatever we need or want to do. It gives us time to recop from the busy week and reconnect with each other. I think Sugar has come to love our Saturdays at home and request that we not go anywhere on Sat sometimes.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
We definitely are!
No comments:
Post a Comment