as soon as he leaves one or all of us get sick.
Sugar had a runny nose/cough for a few days. Spice started throwing up on the way to drop Chief off at the terminal on Tues. We couldn't figure out what was going on, no fever and really no other symptoms. She was fine after we got there and played with her sister and made a new friend.
During the night that night she woke up with congestion and when she got up Weds morning she was complaining of an earache. I had woken up with a sore throat and my nose became progressively runny throughout the day. I was able to get Spice an appointment, the last one happened to be in the morning and worked in time for me to still be able to pick Sugar up from school.
She has a confirmed ear infection. This one is tricky. She throws up medicine. I can not get her to take liquid fever reducers. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. The Dr discussed our options 3 different liquid meds or 3 days of shots. I decided for the liquid medicine first in hopes I could get her to take it to avoid the shots. She gave me a stronger medicine that she only has to take once a day for 10 days. Thankfully I've been able to get her to take it.
Honestly you'd never know she was sick. She's been acting fine, no fever, no more vomiting.
But today, I'm worse. I'm hoping this isn't a sinus infection. Tomorrow is Friday and Monday is a holiday around here, so for me to get an apppointment might be difficult.
I'm just looking forward to Sat when we can sit around in our pj's all.day.long. Ahhh I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment