This morning I had to go in for a follow up with the dietitian.
Good news, in 4 weeks I gained .05 oz.
Even though I'm not sticking to the diet 100% I'm doing pretty good. I'm still a little confused on how she wants me to combine the foods. And her food idea's are sometimes different than my idea of good for you food.
I still struggle with the snacks. I'm not a big snacker. Add in that I have to put fruit with protein and or carbs with protein and sometimes I get overwhelmed and don't bother.
Overall I'm trying to pay more attention to eating more fruits and veggies. I prefer raw over cooked. {which is better anyway}
I'm really encouraged that in the next 22 weeks I can keep my weight gain moderate. We have started going to the gym. I'm working with a training on things that are appropriate for me to be doing.
1 comment:
Your doing great with your weight Erin, keep up the good work. You are learning how to eat somewhat healthier to. If you keep this up you won't have to lose much weight after you have the baby. Once you hit the 30's it seems to be harder to lose the weight.
Post a Comment