I called them this afternoon. The pro to this school is that it is about 5 miles from our house. They have 3, VPK 4 classes that are funded by the state, two morning classes and one afternoon class. They also have a 2 year old program that I can enroll Avery in a few days a week. The cons is that it's 5 days a week, 3 hours a day. The 3 hours a day I like but I am not sure that either one of us will be ready for an entire week of school. For more it's the getting her there on time every day. The only other con I can come up with at this point is the cost for the 2yr old program, a maxi um of 3 days a week is $140. it's the same price if she goes 1 or 2 days that might be deal breaker for me. That seems like a lot. I am still planning on doing a tour of the school in the next few weeks. Probably on a Monday before Josh has to go to work so he can help me decide.
The other school that I really was leaning toward. I found out does the 4 yr old class only on M-W-F. which I do like but the 2yr old class is only on T-Thurs because they need the class rooms. I haven't found out the price for that one yet. I might enroll Aynslee at the other school if we like it and Avery in this 2 day a week program if it isn't to expensive. She doesn't have to be in school I just thought to give myself a break in the fall while Josh was gone it might be a good idea to do this. That way I can go out shopping alone or get errands and get a much needed break. Having the girls 27/7 without a break for that long will wear on me and I know I will need time to regroup myself so I don't feel as overwhelmed as I know I will be over those 13 months.
There is one more thing. The lady I spoke with today said the earlier the better to get her enrolled in that school. Which means getting her vaccine paper work in order. I will have to speak to the teacher there that has worked with parents whose children have the religious exemption. But before I even make an appointment to have that done with the health department we need to have Aynslee tested for food allergies in case she does qualify for a medical exemption which I wouldn't be surprised that she did. An egg allergy is hereditary and the shot she reacted to when she was small had eggs in it.
I thought I could wait until spring for all this stuff but it looks like we will start this whole getting ready for Preschool process a lot earlier than I thought.