Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the sickies

The girls and I are under the weather. On Friday I started with a scratchy sore throat, by sat it was gone but I had some other issues. I'll spare the details. Then I woke up on Sunday sounding terrible and I had the starting of a cough. But I was asked to teach in Relief Society so I just went to church, plus we had dinner on the grounds and I had everything ready for that.


By the afternoon I was worse and feeling really badly. The cough was worse on Monday but isn't as bad today. I just feel tired. Now both of the girls have runny noses. It isn't stopping Aynslee much. But Avery has been irritable, she is taking her afternoon nap right now.


I know this crazy weather we are having isn't helping matters. On Weds and Thurs it was in the 80's on Sat the temps started to dropped and it was really cool on Sunday like mid 60's for a high. I know most of you are thinking that isn't cold but for here it is especially when in a few days it will probably be in the mid to upper 70's again possible low 80's. I just hope we can get rid of this and keep it gone. I had something similar to this when my mom was here a few weeks ago. I thought maybe it was allergy related but I am not sure.


We don't have any plans this week except for staying home and keeping warm. And getting a few craft projects done.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hope you all are feeling better!