It's hard to believe that I had a newborn and a toddler.
Seeing Avery at this age, I think that she is still so much a baby even though
she is becoming more of a little girl every day.
She is talking so much more.
Some new phrases include:
"What Happened?"
"Where are you?"
"Go Away!"
I need to start writing them all down when I hear her say them,
it seems I can never remember them when I go to sit down and post about it.
She is a very active toddler so different from her older sister.
While most days I am so exhausted from just watching her
tear through a room in seconds.
She is such a delightful little girl.
Her smile is so bright and lights up a room there is no way you can stay
upset with her for very long.
She is learning how to sing her ABC's.
Recognizes letters and numbers.
Counts to 2
I can not imagine our family with out her.
She is the sunny face that brightens our days.
She keeps us on our toes.
And with every passing day we love her all the more.....


1 comment:
wow!!!!! I can't believe it's been almost 2 years already. Time flys by.
Post a Comment